On this page you can view the round-table webinar and explore resources related to exploring and cultivating partnership development and engagement in a remote environment. Our panelists identified various strategies and resources that can be deployed when working remotely with community, industry, government, and non-profit partners, whether locally or internationally, considered how we can leverage our strengths as an institution, and shared lessons that have already been learned through remote engagement with experiential learning partners to create meaningful educational outcomes.
- Dr. Colin McMahon, Community Outreach Coordinator, Experiential Learning and Outreach Support, Faculty of Arts and Science
- Dave Fenton, Entrepreneurship and Work Integrated Learning Program Coordinator, Management Co-op, University of Toronto Scarborough
- Professor Bill McConkey, Academic Director, the BRIDGE, Department of Management, University of Toronto Scarborough
- Professor Shauna Brail, Associate Professor, Teaching Stream & Director, Urban Studies Program, and Associate Director, Outreach and Partnerships, School of Cities, Faculty of Arts & Science
- Kimberley Tull, Director, Community and Learning Partnerships and Access Initiatives, Office of Partnerships and Community Engagement, University of Toronto Scarborough
- Mahvish Wesley, Director, Learning and Safety Abroad, Centre for International Experience