University of Toronto students bring strong research skills, fresh perspectives, and an eagerness to learn to any environment. There are many ways to connect with our students and to harness their knowledge, skills, and experience to support the mission and goals of your organization.
Here, we’ll help you understand how you can engage with the University of Toronto and connect with our students.
“In our knowledge-based age, higher education and advanced research are essential to our collective prosperity and quality of life. Working with members of our constituencies and communities, U of T strives to make far-reaching and positive differences in the world – through the education of our students and through our pioneering research.”
President Meric Gertler
- Find students who have the skills and knowledge you need among the University of Toronto’s 700 undergraduate and 200 graduate programs, including more than 60 professional graduate programs
- University of Toronto students are culturally competent, collaborative, adaptable, creative, analytical; they are solutions-focused, have strong research skills, and are eager to contribute to their communities and society
- The University of Toronto is the highest ranked university in Canada and #1 for graduate employability, according to the Times Higher Education’s World University Rankings
- Bringing students into your work environment gives you the opportunity to:
- help shape the next generation of leaders
- build your own talent pipeline of future employees and partners
- work with some of our top faculty and students on research projects that address the needs of your organization, our communities, and society
- foster dialogue between the University and the larger community
- access tax breaks and financial incentives for your organization